Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Infopedia Has Too Many Keywords!

AdSense: "Your blog has TOO MANY keywords! You're BANNED!"
The true reason why I made this blog is out of my fondness of weird intersting news. I want to compile such news in one place. Indeed, most articles here are copy-paste from other websites but I also put link back as both reference and credit. A friend suggested me to use AdSense, so I applied. Here's the reply I got:

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Google AdSense at this time. We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below. Your website is a type of website that we do not currently accept into our program. Such websites include, but are not limited to, chat sites, sites that drive traffic through cybersquatting, and sites that use excessive keywords in the content or code of their pages.

I'm sure Infopedia is not chat site and it's not cybersquatting either. So the most logical reason is excessive keywords. As a blog owner, I feel OFFENDED. Why? Excessive keywords suggests that I SPAM by manipulating search engines to MISLEAD people. Infopedia is certainly NOT an excessive keyword spam blog! I seriously compiled the news. And I also seriously designed the banner to look attractive. 

I've seen such spam blogs. Usually they post irrelevant articles and photos that don't connect to one another. Plus, they will mostly post commercial products like laptops in a way that readers wonder if the blog is made by human or spam bot. If I truly have 'spamming' intention, then I must have been the most idiotic spammer for writing about aliens, animals, and weird non-commercial stuff. 

Seriously, AdSense???  My blog has too many keywords? I guess all news blogs are banned from AdSense? No thank you, Google Ad Sense. I DO NOT need you!!! I'm using Chitika now. Though their rules are also strict, at least, they don't brand my blog as spam blog.

At least by complaining about this online, Infopedia will be featured in search results whenever people google about AdSense ... 'Thanks' for giving me a reason to write about you, AdSense.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads